[afnog] Please welcome BfNOG the local NOG from Burkina Fasso

Cedrick Adrien Mbeyet cmbeyet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 06:22:12 UTC 2018

Hi Nancy,

Franck should be at AIS again this year, we can organize something so he
can share more about the plans of the BfNOG. In the meantime, will not
hesitate to share any plans that the BF team have.

Regards,

Cedrick

Cedrick Adrien MBEYET
Ebene Cybercity, Mauritius
+230 5851 7674

+++ Never give up, Keep moving forward +++