[afnog] Are you interested? Few ISOC chapters in Africa are putting up IETF Viewing Hubs

Loganaden Velvindron logan at hackers.mu
Wed Mar 14 19:58:37 UTC 2018

Thank you Betel, and all of the ISOC chapters for supporting IETF remote hubs !

Aside from the remote hubs, please note that hackers.mu is remotely
participating for the IETF 101 hackathon, and we are ready to help:

https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/101hackathon

Pre-requisite knowledge is C programming, Source Code Management (such
as git) and understanding of TLS architecture and some knowledge of
cryptography. Ideally, you have a VM pre-loaded with OpenSSL and TLS
1.3 enabled.

Please free to contact any of us via email if you need any additional
information before the hackathon. Also, we will be coordinating using
jabber during the hackathon.

Kind regards,
//Logan
C-x-C-c