[afnog] Portal IPV6 adoption @Facebook

Willy MANGA willy.manga at auf.org
Sat Sep 8 08:55:16 UTC 2018

Hello Mark,

Le 08/09/2018 à 08:02, Mark Tinka a écrit :

> On 7/Sep/18 23:28, Willy MANGA wrote:
>
>> 1. https://lists.afrinic.net/pipermail/afripv6-discuss/2018/002234.html
>
> So are you saying your ISP is not local?

On this site we are using VSAT (Marlink , AS5377) . Local ISP such as
SOTEL were not very attractive (for us). Besides they do not offered us
IPv6 .

> Do you have connectivity to any local ISP's?

Speaking of Chad,
Not yet but hopefully in 2019, SOTEL will be better while I'm not sure
they will deploy IPv6 but I will ask again. I know some of them are on
this list (so you know I'll contact you next year with my 'old' request...)

--
Willy Ted MANGA
Responsable Technique Régional | DRACGL