[afnog] AFRINIC's RIPE Atlas anchor distribution in 2018

Darwin Da Costa dacostadarwin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 21:03:19 UTC 2019

Hi Amreesh,

Hope you doing well and thanks for sharing.

Not sure if AFRINIC will sponsor “any” RIPE Atlas anchor in 2019… But if the answer is “yes” we (Angola) would like to have one.

Can you share the minimum requirement(s)? On AO side I can check which ISP, Carrier or IXP is willing to host one.

Looking forward your feedback.

Darwin-.