[afnog] CONNECTING TWO PBX OVER THE ASA FIREWALL

David Chima dgchima at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:47:43 UTC 2019

Dear AfNOG
I need help. I have an ASA 5506-X running software version 9.5(2). I have
connected one PBX on the SERVER DMZ and the other PBX is in the WAN 300Km
away.
I have setup the firewall with static NAT so that the IP addresses are not
seen on either side as dynamically assigned but statically as they are. I
have also setup inspection for SIP and H323.

The PBX can talk to each other somehow because from an extension attached
to one PBX I can call the other extension on another PBX, but the call
recipient cant hear anything after lifting the receiver.

Anyone who can help me please

Regards

David Chima