[afnog] Great condition Juniper and Cisco decommissioned equipment for sale

Shepherd smagumo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 12:37:09 UTC 2019

Hi Mark,

I sincerely hope this will not fall into "ad" category and apologies if it
does.

To your feelings on Cisco 7600, I totally agree with you and I personally
am hoping to get some upcoming small ISP a fairly usable piece of equipment
with the best next alternative for my company being selling it off for
scrapping.

The Junipers MX480 however are getting good offers.

regards,

Shepherd

--
regards,