[afnog] AIS 19 Internet Measurements Workshop

Musab Isah musab.isah at afrinic.net
Fri Jun 7 02:22:21 UTC 2019

Hello all,

The measurement workshop will build into a hackathon scheduled for 19th and 20th of June. If you are interested to join the measurement hackathon on-site, here is the link to register: <https://internetsociety.wufoo.com/forms/2019-hackathonais-minimal-application/>

You may read more about the event here <https://hackathon.internetsummitafrica.org/>

Best regards,

Musab Isah