[afnog] Internet Engineers in Zimbabwe needed

bob evans bob at FiberInternetCenter.com
Tue Mar 26 01:07:27 UTC 2019

Hello from Silicon Valley California,

Looking for some Internet Engineers in Zimbabwe for a large education
project.

We will be looking to hire consultants on an as needed basis. This
relationship can possibly last several years as we need eyes, hands and
brains on the ground there after we return to California.

There will be a meeting in Harare Zimbabwe - I project about 30 days from
today.

If you are interested please send me your Resume or linked in URL and I
will get back to you promptly.