[afnog] Internet Engineers in Zimbabwe needed

Babatunde Adedokun tundeapply at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 13:06:39 UTC 2019

Hello,Kindly find my attached interest letter and resume for the Internet Engineer.
Thank you

Tunde Adedokun Mobile: 234 802 3435 884

    On Tuesday, March 26, 2019, 11:43:09 AM GMT+1, Shepherd <smagumo at gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi Bob,
Can you be more specific on the expertise you require from these Internet engineers? Scope of the role would be appreciated.
I have a few colleagues that might be interested in consultancy capacity in Harare?
regards,
Shepherd