[afnog] Creating a more Trusted Internet experience, together

Jean-Robert Hountomey hrobert at africacert.org
Mon May 27 07:54:56 UTC 2019

Dear Colleagues,

Following a workshop in 2018 in Dakar, Senegal, during AIS2018 (please
see the 2018 report
<https://www.thegfce.com/initiatives/i/internet-infrastructure-initiative/news/2018/05/08/gfce-triple-i>),
GFCE Triple-I will be back with its capacity building workshop in
Africa, this time in Kampala, Uganda, during AIS2019. On Sunday 16 June
2019, GFCE Triple-I will work with AfricaCERT, AfriNIC, AfNOG and other
AF* organisations as well as ISOC, to host The Internet Infrastructure
Security Day.

Participants are sought across regional Internet stakeholder groups,
including government, business, education, and technical community.
Collaborative security is how we build trust in the Internet's
infrastructure. You are invited to join this workshop in order to
improve the trusted Internet experience in the region. You may want to
stimulate people you would need to work with as well to register for
this workshop. For registration for the 2019 GFCE Triple-I event
@AIS2019, on 16 June 2019 in Kampala, Uganda, please register here
<https://triple-i-workshop-ais2019.gfce-events.com/>.

A more detailed agenda and speakers’ list is here
<https://triple-i-workshop-ais2019.gfce-events.com/>.

The Program Committee.