[afnog] Webinar invitation - Implement dual-stack DNS infrastructure

training at afrinic.net training at afrinic.net
Mon Sep 9 13:01:12 UTC 2019

Hi All,

As you know, DNS is an essential component in our networks. It becomes
even more important when deploying IPv6 because remembering 128-bit
addresses can be quite tricky.

Hence, we (the Afrinic team) invite you to our next webinar on how to
Implement a dual-stacked DNS infrastructure. We will look at
considerations that you need to keep in mind in your DNS infrastructure
to ensure that your IPv6 deployment is successful.

Register at:
https://zoom.us/webinar/register/1915649996740/WN_x55N2oMCQWiMLPo0lofkQA

Event details:

     Date: 19th September 2019

     Time: 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
         -12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
         -13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
         -15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
         -14:30 SAST (South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Eswatini)

Hope to see you at the webinar!

Warm Regards