[afnog] Call for papers : International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA)

Andreas Tauscher ta at geuka.net
Fri Jan 24 16:56:31 UTC 2020

24.01.20 at 14:29 Dong-Gang Yun wrote:
> International Journal of Embedded Systems and Applications (IJESA)
> ISSN: 1839-5171
>
> http://wireilla.com/ijesa/index.html

I would strongly recommend to publish there anything.
I is one of this so called predatory publishers.
More information and links about this predatory publishers/journals,
their business models and why it might be not good for your scientific
reputation/career publishing there you find at
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Predatory_publishing

A list of predatory journals, publishers with predatory practices and
hijacked journals you find at https://predatoryjournals.com

https://thinkchecksubmit.org/ giving some guidelines how to find a
proper journal for publishing your papers.

Andreas