[afnog] Participate in AFRINIC's next webinar 'How to properly set up a resilient DNS Infrastructure'
Susan Akinyi Otieno
susan.otieno at afrinic.net
Mon Jul 20 05:29:41 UTC 2020
AFRINIC is pleased to partner once again with PCH and USTTI to bring you a two-part webinar series on DNS:
1. How to properly set up a resilient DNS Infrastructure - 23rd July 2020
2. DNS Security and Privacy - 6th August 2020
DNS is a critical service on the Internet. However, while assisting organisations with their IPv6 deployments, we have observed that their DNS is not properly set up. There are also many security and privacy concerns that engineers and the general community may not be aware of.
In this first webinar we will:
* Describe how the DNS components work together to provide the DNS
* Look at how to design and deploy authoritative DNS servers and
* Understand the relationship between IP, IRR and reverse zones.
* Understand the role of anycast in DNS.
Use the following link to register, and don't forget to add the event to your calendar:
Date: 23rd July 2020
* 12:30 UTC (Ghana, Cote D'Ivoire)
* 13:30 WAT (Nigeria, Cameroon)
* 15:30 EAT (Kenya, Uganda)
* 16:30 GST (Mauritius, Seychelles, Madagascar)
This webinar will be in English. A French one will be organised later.
The second webinar will focus on the various DNS privacy and security risks, what has been done to secure the DNS protocol suite and
infrastructure and how you can maximize your security and privacy.
* About AFRINIC - https://afrinic.net/about
* About Packet Clearing House - https://www.pch.net/
* About the United States Telecommunication Training Institute -
See you at the webinar!
Susan M.A. Otieno
Marketing and PR Manager
African Network Information Centre (AFRINIC)
t: +230 403 5100 | f: +230 466 6758 | tt: @afrinic | w: www.afrinic.net
facebook.com/afrinic | flickr.com/afrinic | youtube.com/afrinicmedia
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the afnog