[afnog] SAFNOG + ZANOG Virtual Conference - Thank You!

Portia Rabonda portia.rabonda at safnog.net
Thu Nov 5 18:14:26 UTC 2020

Dear All

Just a week ago, SAFNOG, together  with ZANOG hosted the SAFNOG + ZANOG Virtual Conference. We would like to extend our gratitude to everyone who made the event possible, from our speakers and panelists, our event sponsor, Teraco, and each of you who joined us to make the conference a success. Thank you!

SAFNOG + ZANOG Virtual Conference Quick Stats

 130 registered, 77 watched the webinar from 19 countries.

Presentations and Video

We had 4 speakers and 3 presentations, and a panel discussion.

Presentation slides can be accessed on the SAFNOG website on the following link:

http://www.safnog.org/virtual-meetings/presentations.html

The conference recording is available on the SAFNOG YouTube channel: SAFNOG ­_  on the following link: https://youtu.be/679Cpj5-nHY

Connect with us

We would like to continue to engage with you in discussions relevant to the community and as such, we invite you to join our mailing lists and connect with us on our social media channels.

Mailing lists:
ZANOG: zanog-discuss at lists.nog.net.za<mailto:zanog-discuss at lists.nog.net.za>

Social Media:
SAFNOG
Facebook: @SAFNOG
Twitter: @SAFNOG
Instagram: @safnog_

ZANOG
Facebook: ZA Network Operators Group
Twitter: @ZA_NOG

We look forward to engaging with you again on the above platforms.

Until the next event, keep well and stay safe.

Regards,

Portia Rabonda
On behalf of SAFNOG and ZANOG