[afnog] Virtual AOPF/AONOG 2020 - Call for Abstracts/Presentations.
dc at darwincosta.com
Fri Sep 25 09:48:28 UTC 2020
AOPF Angolan Peering Forum / AONOG Angolan Network Operators Group, will be hosted remotely in November through the ZOOM platform.
The AOPF/AONOG 2020 Program Committee is pleased to invite the Internet community to submit their proposals for the event.
In line with the spirit of AONOG, proposed topics must be geared towards regional Internet development. The following is a non-exhaustive list of some of the topics of interest for the AOPF/AONOG 2020 meeting:
• Network operation and professional experiences, success stories
• Internet of Things
• Community networks
• IPv6 integration and deployment
• Experiences with botnets, malware, spam, viruses, denial of service attacks and exploit techniques
• IP network architecture, sizing, configuration and administration
• Routing and switching protocols, including unicast, multicast, anycast, SDN, etc.
• Applications for end users (e.g. e-mail, HTTP, DNS, NFVs, etc.)
• Value-added services such as VPNs, distributed systems, cloud computing, etc.
• Peering, Internet traffic exchange, IXPs
• Network data security and management, attack mitigation
• Network monitoring, performance, measurements and telemetry
• Network automation, evolution and convergence
• Infrastructure and physical transport, including optical and wireless networks
• Legislation, regulations and Internet governance issues • Research and education
Registration open at:
Call for Abstracts submission at:
Or mail us at:
pc at aonog.og.ao
On behalf of AOPF/ANOG 2020 PC.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the afnog