[afnog] New article shared after Afrinic-33 by Alain

Arnaud AMELINA amelnaud at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 10:13:17 UTC 2021

Dear communities,

Find bellow a link to the new article shared by one of our famous elders
Alain P. AINA, on our last AIS-21 feedback, in order to have a good and
professional view from an experienced and knowledgeable person, who has
good memories of all Afrinic's PPM sessions and other organizations of
Internet Ecosystems in the world and particularly in Africa.

Hope this can help some newcomers to have the best view of our
organizations and communities.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/alain-aina-1060266_internetgovernance-afrinic-ipaddress-activity-6812650721851379712-VasE

Regards

--