[afnog] Root Server Operators and DNS encryption

Yazid AKANHO yakanho2 at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 31 10:14:40 UTC 2021

In addition to the ccTLDs, resolver operators, ISPs and all network/operators who run a recursive resolver in our region are mainly concerned by those two mechanisms recommended by the Root Server Operators.
Unfortunately, most of them (except some rare ones) are not active in the community. We need to continue the intensive outreach and awareness campaigns toward those operators & networks to make them play their role to address the privacy issues.

Yazid A.
--
Prenez soin de vous,
Chaque jour est une vie!