[afnog] Fwd: [members-discuss] Unsolicited Requests

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Fri May 28 11:55:27 UTC 2021

Friends, please be alert as to the below, in case any of you have
received or may receive this from this person or any of their associates.

This is probably one of the most important elections in AFRINIC's
history. So it is vital that you are very well informed before you cast
your vote, as your vote will have an impact on the future of the
Internet in Africa, as well as the future of your business/employment in
Africa.

Similarly, please do cast your votes, so that your voices - and will -
may be heard.

There is an ongoing discussion about this on ZANOG. I'd recommend having
sniff (or better yet, subscribing and participating) to get some context
as to what is going on:

http://lists.nog.net.za/pipermail/zanog-discuss/2021-May/001166.html

Mark.