[afnog] Academic survey on crisis management at Internet based companies

Bhavna Budoo bhav0508 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 10:59:51 UTC 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Hope you're keeping well and safe.

I am Mrs. Bhavna B. Jeenia, a masters student at the University of
Technology (Mauritius) and I am currently doing my thesis on *"The Role of
Online Media in Risk Communication and Crisis Management at Internet based
companies".  *

I would be very grateful if you could please spare some moments to help me
finalise my research by filling in the survey at
*https://forms.gle/yoAwQLksLdXpw2nYA
<https://forms.gle/yoAwQLksLdXpw2nYA>*.  The survey should take you only 4
mins.  Rest assured, the survey will be *used for academic purposes only*
and not for any marketing or advertising purposes.

All data will remain confidential and will not be shared with any
third-party.  The results will only be used to assess the objectives of the
study.

Warm regards,
Bhavna.