[afnog] UGNOG Summit 2021 - Call to Register

Isabel Odida isabel.odida at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 16:52:35 UTC 2021

Greetings Colleagues,

UGNOG is excited to announce our second summit scheduled to take place on
29th September, 2021 as a hybrid event.

The UGNOG summit will bring together industry experts to discuss the
ever-changing trends of today’s global network as it is important that we
empower our community with best industry practices in service of building
the internet of tomorrow.

On that note, we have lined up a series of different topics of discussion
and a panel discussion from a panel of experts.

Topics include;
- Update from AFRINIC
-Defending the undefendable: Network security by design.
- Open Access (Panel Discussion)
- ISP Last Mile Service Delivery
- Threat Intelligence with Community Services.

Join us by registering via https://bit.ly/UGNOG2021

We are super excited to have you on board!

Best regards,
Isabel Odida
On behalf of UGNOG PC