[afnog] Request for help: academic study (questionnaire)

Etienne-Victor Depasquale edepa at ieee.org
Wed Jul 13 09:56:42 UTC 2022

***Apologies for cross-posting***

Hello AFNOGers,

I am an academic from the University of Malta
<https://www.um.edu.mt/profile/etiennedepasquale>.

I'm asking for your help through your response to a questionnaire that
forms part of an academic study that I'm carrying out
<https://forms.gle/AAJokyg98JLW7Ti6A>.

The study is directed solely towards facilitating understanding of metro
area networks, for analysts who approach from the perspective of energy
consumption.

The study is anonymous (no individual or company names are solicited), and
individual responses will only be used in aggregate.

I shall send a digest of the survey to the mailing list, and will
correspond with respondents who would like a copy of the paper which I
intend to produce with the results.

Yours sincerely,

Etienne

--