[afnog] Hybrid AOPF/AONOG 2022 - Call for Presentations.
Darwin Da Costa
dc at darwincosta.com
Mon Oct 24 10:50:12 UTC 2022
AOPF Angolan Peering Forum / AONOG Angolan Network Operators Group, will be hosted in hybrid mode during 08 & 09 of December 2022.
The AOPF/AONOG 2022 Program Committee is pleased to invite the Internet community to submit their proposals for the event.
In line with the spirit of AONOG, proposed topics must be geared towards regional Internet development. The following is a non-exhaustive list of some of the topics of interest for the AOPF/AONOG 2020 meeting:
• Network operation and professional experiences, success stories
• Internet of Things
• Community networks
• IPv6 integration and deployment
• Experiences with botnets, malware, spam, viruses, denial of service attacks and exploit techniques
• IP network architecture, sizing, configuration and administration
• Routing and switching protocols, including unicast, multicast, anycast, SDN, etc.
• Applications for end users (e.g. e-mail, HTTP, DNS, NFVs, etc.)
• Value-added services such as VPNs, distributed systems, cloud computing, etc.
• Peering, Internet traffic exchange, IXPs
• Network data security and management, attack mitigation
• Network monitoring, performance, measurements and telemetry
• Network automation, evolution and convergence
• Infrastructure and physical transport, including optical and wireless networks
• Legislation, regulations and Internet governance issues
• Research and education
Possible presentation formats include:
• Lightning talk: brief, 10-minute presentation plus 5 additional minutes for questions
• Presentation: 20-minute presentation plus 10 additional minutes for questions
• Tutorial: 45-minute presentation plus 15 additional minutes for Q&A.
Deadlines for the 2022 call for proposals will be as follows:
• Reception of proposals: 18 of November 2022
• Proposals will be accepted until: 30 November 2022 at 23:59 GMT +1 (Angola time)
• Evaluation by the Program Committee: from 18 until 24 November 2022
• Announcement of results: 25 November
• Deadline for submitting final presentations: 01 December 2022
• Event date: 08 & 09 December 2022
Applicants must submit a summary and a draft of their proposal along with a brief biography and photograph using the following e-mail: pc at aonog.og.ao
Speakers presenting their work at the AOPF/AONOG 2022 conference will receive a certificate acknowledging their participation.
For more information, go to: https://events.ao.nog.community/event/1/ <https://events.ao.nog.community/event/1/>
Communications with the Program Committee will be handled through: pc at aonog.og.ao <mailto:pc at aonog.og.ao>
We thank you in advance for your attention and look forward to your proposals for AOPF/AONOG 2022.
On behalf of the Program Committee.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the afnog