[afnog] Call for Working Group Participation: MANRS+

Amreesh Phokeer phokeer at isoc.org
Tue Sep 13 15:07:37 UTC 2022

Hello -

MANRS is looking for volunteers to join a new working group to explore the idea of creating a second, elevated tier of MANRS participation for organizations that comply with more stringent requirements and auditing. We’re calling this MANRS+ at the moment, though that’s only a working title.

MANRS has traditionally been focused on peer-to-peer relationships, but we believe generating customer demand could be a powerful driving force for better routing security. If we can enhance the business case, customers will demand better routing security of their network connectivity providers and providers will ensure they’re following best practices and staying in compliance with the MANRS actions that stop routing security incidents.

Read more at https://www.manrs.org/2022/09/improving-manrs-call-for-working-group-participation/, and email us at contact at manrs.org<mailto:contact at manrs.org> by 23 September to join the MANRS+ working group. We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Amreesh
On Behalf of the MANRS Team

--