[afnog] Soliciting suggestions and experiences from the community for RPKI-invalid filtering deployment

Lancheng Qin qlc19 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn
Thu Aug 24 06:14:19 UTC 2023

Hi,

Although we strictly guarantee the anonymity of participants in this survey and do not disclose their specific information, we also allow participants to withdraw their answers.

If you have filled out this questionnaire and do not want your answers to be disclosed, please send an email to qlc19 at mails.tsinghua.edu.cn. If not, please ignore this email.

Best,
Lancheng