[afnog] AGENDA : AF* OPEN FORUM - 14 DEC, 2023

nancy dotse nancy at ghana.com
Mon Dec 11 19:24:12 UTC 2023

Hi All,

This serves as a second reminder for the Af* Open Forum and we encourage
all to register accordingly.

The updated Agenda is as below.

We count on your active participation.

=======

Af* Open forum on AFRINIC

Date:  14 December 2023 - 0900 - 1200 UTC

Draft Agenda

09:00 - 09:05 Welcome remarks - Prof Nii Quaynor

  09:05 - 09:20 Good will/call for actions:  John Omo - Secretary General
ATU (TBC), Venceslas Katimba - Chair AfGWG, Paul Wilson - Vice Chair NRO
EC

  09:20 - 09:50 Matters arising from last meeting: Andile Ngcaba(TBC),
Fiona Asonga (TBC)

09:50 - 10:50 round-table:

-  Update and evolution of AFRINIC status:  AFRINIC BoD chair(TBC), Mr.
Krishna Dhondee -  AFRINIC Legal Officer, John Crain - ICANN CTO

-  Community interaction and Q&A

Moderator: Dr Viv Padayatchy, CoE

10:50 - 11:50 Round-table

-  Way forward: AFRINIC BoD chair(TBC), Dr Christian Bope - CoE, John
Crain - ICANN CTO

-  Community interaction and Q&A

Moderator:  Lucky Masilela

11:50 - 12:00 Closings

Minutes of last meeting Af* Open forum:
https://afstar.org/events/afstar-open-forum/ [2]

---

On 2023-12-04 13:43, nancy dotse wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> This a reminder to all interested in participating in the virtual Af*
> Open Forum to kindly register to attend.
>
> Below please find the Registration Link :
>
> https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e8JUaljZR8uuTeXTNWQ15g [1]
>
> Best regards
>
> Nancy Dotse
>
> AIS - AfNOG
> ---
>
> On 2023-11-24 18:31, nancy dotse wrote:
>
>> Dear colleagues,
>>
>> We trust all is well.
>>
>> An action item from the Af* Open Forum held during AIS 2023 was to
>> convene another Af* Open Forum to allow the community to assess
>> progress and discuss way forward on the future of AFRINIC.
>>
>> In the light of  this, AIS Secretariat is pleased to announce a
>> Virtual  Af* Forum scheduled for 14 December 2023.
>>
>> Below please find the Registration Link :
>> https://us06web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e8JUaljZR8uuTeXTNWQ15g [1]
>>
>> Kindly register and participate in this important forum.
>>
>> Agenda is as follows;
>>
>> =======
>> AF* Open forum on AFRINIC
>> Date:  14 December 2023
>>
>> Draft Agenda
>>
>> 09:00 - 09:05 Welcome remarks -
>> 09:05 - 09:20 Good will/call for actions: TBC
>> 09:20 - 09:50 Matters arising from last meeting
>>
>> 09:50 - 10:50 round-table:
>> -  Update and evolution of AFRINIC status: Speakers(TBC)
>> -  Community interaction and Q&A
>> Moderator: TBC
>>
>> 10:50 - 11:50 Round-table
>> -  Way forward: Speakers (TBC)