[afnog] Registration is now open for the 3rd Edition of “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days” Workshop!

AFRINIC Academy training at afrinic.net
Mon Jul 24 15:59:03 UTC 2023

**

*

Dear Colleagues,

On the 9th of May 2022, we launched the first edition of the
cohort-based online course “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days” with the
following goals.

  *

    Merge self-paced, community & live virtual learning.

  *

    Help more engineers build their IPv6 competence

  *

    Prepare engineers for the IPv6 Forum Certified IPv6 (Silver)
    Engineer exam

Of the 184 who completed the first module, 68 completed all 7 modules to
graduate within 21 days.

What is “Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days”?

 1.

    It’s a cohort-based course, a group of engineers who enrol get 21
    days to complete our IPv6 for Engineers course.

 2.

    Most learning is self-paced through our learning platform:
    academy.afrinic.net

 3.

    We’ll wrap up each week with a live session on Zoom for enrolled
    learners

 4.

    It’s 100% free of charge

 5.

    Learners earn points that qualify them for certification exam
    sponsorship

If you can find 1.5 hours a day over the next 21 days, you can upskill
yourself in IPv6, be ready for certification and for a lucky few, get a
complete scholarship towards the full exam fee.

Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days Edition #003

Registration Starts: 24th July 2023(Register here
<https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Zero%20to%20Certified%20IPv6&pk_source=Email&pk_content=AfNOG>)

Registration Ends: 7th August 2023

<https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Zero%20to%20Certified%20IPv6&pk_source=Email&pk_content=AfNOG>

Course Start Date: 7th August 2023

Course End Date: 25th August 2023

Event Schedule:

Week 1: 7th - 11th August 2023

 1.

    IPv6 Foundations

 2.

    Configure Basic IPv6

 3.

    Create The Perfect IPv6 Address Plan

 4.

    Live Session One 11th - August 2023

Week 2: 14th - 18th August 2023

 1.

    Mastering Neighbour Discovery Protocol

 2.

    Implement IPv6 Routing

 3.

    Live Session Two 18th - August 2023

Week 3: 21st - 25th August 2023

 1.

    Provision IPv6 Configuration

 2.

    Mastering IPv6 Transition Mechanisms

 3.

      Live Session Three 25th - August 2023

  Closing event & scholarship announcements - 31st August 2023

  *

    Want to upgrade your IPv6 skills? >>>> Register here <<<<
    <https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Zero%20to%20Certified%20IPv6&pk_source=Email&pk_content=AfNOG>

  *

    What to prepare for the IPv6 Forum Certified IPv6 (Silver) Engineer?
    <https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Zero%20to%20Certified%20IPv6&pk_source=Email&pk_content=AfNOG>

  *

    Know someone who needs to build their IPv6 skills? >>>> Ask them to
    Register here <<<<
    <https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Zero%20to%20Certified%20IPv6&pk_source=Email&pk_content=AfNOG>

It’s going to be 21 days of fun

It’s going to be 21 days of learning

It’s going to be 21 days of community

<https://afrinic.academy/ld-groups/2023-08-zero-certified-ipv6?pk_campaign=Zero%20to%20Certified%20IPv6&pk_source=Email&pk_content=AfNOG>

Sincerely,

Olatunde

Program Lead: Zero to Certified IPv6 in 21 Days

P/S: If your organisation wants to sponsor this event, please contact
training at afrinic.net

*