[afren] Apologies - [Was: Re: [rpd] Board Composition]

Adiel Akplogan (akp.com) adiel at akplogan.com
Mon Jun 6 02:50:15 UTC 2016

Dear listers and friends,

I’m sorry that my private e-mail below ends up accidentally on this mailing list. I would like to apologize to my many friends and colleagues globally who have supported and worked with me over the past 20+ years and who may have felt targeted by its content. I truly value your support and friendship irrelevant of your origin and I hope you will not see in this private message anything malicious. Contrary to what was reported I did in not accused Mike Silber particularly in my e-mail. He is someone I know well and hold a lot of respect for.

Even though I do not deny my frustration, I should have exercised a bit more control and not allow it to burst publicly.

I hope that all of you who really know me and have worked with me know that there was no ill intention behind that mail.

Kind regards.

- a.