[afnog] Re: AFTLD nomination of liaison to ccNSO Council

Dr Paulos Nyirenda paulos at sdnp.org.mw
Sun Jun 5 17:17:38 EAT 2005

Nii,

Thanks for stepping forward. It would be great if you could suggest a way forward
that is acceptable under AFTLD on this nomination.

The commitment of AFTLD is indeed needed for it to provide adequate representation
of Africa on such issues as the ccNSO. The currently initiated ccPDP will need
coordinated input from Africa and we need a functional AFTLD for this and other
activities.

I am copying this to AFNOG as you suggested. I would like to hear from the AFNOG
establishment if this is ok with AFNOG.

Regards,

Paulos
Dr Paulos B Nyirenda