[afnog] installing multiple rpms

Mukasa Assey Alfred asseym at cfi.co.ug
Mon Jun 13 11:18:58 EAT 2005

Thanks mark,

Yes, the version is higher than what comes on the 9.2 CDs ie
9.2 comes with kde 3.3 and iam upgrading to 3.4.1

Well, i also don't have the 9.3 version of SuSe you recommended so i can
not take that upgrade route.

I don't even have internet connection to the system i want to upgrade so
apt wouldn't work anyway.

All i have is a directory full of rpms including the
kdebase3-3.4.1-3.i586 rpm, a total of 105 rpms.

Any other options?
--assey.