[afnog] Wireless equipment

Carl Arnaud aniams at accesslinkcorp.com
Wed May 24 21:02:07 EAT 2006

Hi,

before giving any explicit solutions as all others said it sounds better
to know what you're up to on sites, with a gps and land survey.

Yet I already suggest you split sites into zones, where you have a master
for few clients(point to multipont) and then you can interconnect your
masters in point to point or point multipoint with another technology to a
central zone( NOC perhaps)
With that I think you can start thinking of which can do what,and plan may
be different thechnologies for a specific use.

byaruhj at mtn.co.ug écrit:

> David,
>
>  I would suggest you write out your requirement with all the information
> possible.
>
> There is a lot of options you can work with but the more information u can
> give, the easier it will be for people to assist you
>
> Rgds
>
> JB

ACCESSLINK     Afrique de l'Ouest & du Centre
              e-mail : aniams at accesslinkcorp.com
                       aniams at hotmail.com
              Mobile : +229 90.04.08.58; 97.48.01.33
              ACCESSLINK : 01 BP 1806 Cotonou - BENIN