[afnog] Post-Afnog Appreciation and Confession

Sunday Adekunle Folayan sfolayan at skannet.com.ng
Thu May 25 13:31:52 EAT 2006

Jambo Michuki,

Just to say  ...Thanks to you and the entire .ke gang for the wonderful
afnog workshop and meeting this year. You guys were just impressive. I
really had fun, and I am sure many other people did. Was wonderful seeing
old friends, and making many more friends.

I guess we succeeded in infecting the Sarova Staff!  When I dropped my key,
to checkout, I was presented with a farewell card, signed by about 10 of
their familiar Staff and a Sarova-Panafric T-Shirt. I did not forget to hug
them all, on your behalf :-)

We look forward to welcoming you all in Abuja, come 2007.

Cheers.

Sunday.