[afnog] VLANs on Cisco Catalyst 2950

Bruce Zamaere bzamaere at gmail.com
Wed May 31 11:15:58 EAT 2006

Sorry Guys,

Yes I am still having  problems. I think on Friday we left off where I was
to submit the "sh vlan". Unfortunately I had to travel over the weekend and
I guess momentum was lost on this issue. Honestly guys the obvious doesn't
seem to work on this switch.

I have another question! If port 24 is a trunk port for the 101-103 vlans
shouldn't it be shown as a member port for these vlans in the output of "sh
vlan"?  Is there a way to force this to be a multi-vlan port?

regards,

Bruce.