Re: IOS downgrade!

Hi Benson,

Why would you want to downgrade from 12.0 to 11.0? You will be going back
almost 5 years in IOS development, and I can't really recommend that.

Anyhow, assuming you have a good reason for doing this, if you have access
to the older IOS image you want to run, you simply need to install it in
the router FLASH (you didn't specify which platform), and then add it to
the boot system sequence. If you can give me the name of your current 12.0
image, the new one you want to run, what router you have, I can let you
know the exact command sequence you need.

One resource which is useful for all ISPs is IOS Essentials - there is a
section in there which shows you how to do image "upgrades". Check out:
http://www.cisco.com/public/cons/isp/documents/IOSEssentialsPDF.zip. (It's
900kbytes big, BTW.)

HTH,

philip