Re: IOS downgrade!

Hello Philip,

The URL is www.cisco.com/warp/public/770/fn4048_04151999.html
they indicate it affect IOS version 12.0(2)XC and 12.0(3)T, and they say it's the ios.

RAD now I know works...since it works alright with 25 series.
No bug id is given.
We don't have any contract with the supplier it was based on direct sales and they are far out of the country ..uk.
I require more docs on howto apply extended access-list specifically deny access to remote connection on my gateway!..I am using aaa authentication.