Re: Cisco 3640 problems

I've seen this happen to all kinds of equipment when there is a poor power
supply, or poor power insulation on the circuits connected to the routers.
Are you connecting the router to the power source via a filter/choke which
can remove power spikes, and a UPS so you can cater for brown outs or power
loss? Is your leased line gear supplied by the telco similarly protected?
Just some from a long list...

philip

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org
To send a requet to majordomo, e-mail majordomo at afnog.org and put