Re: mail server error

ok. Have you tried this with another machine?  I tend to want to
disqualify the cisco because I think if it lets in other protocols like
ftp with greater than 80K then I do not see what would be special about
smtp.
Please do check sendmail.cf for the MaxMessageSize=??
regards,
Noah.
 > > The answer to all your questions is
yes. >
> Cheers,
>

> > Can anything greater than 80K pass through to your server via another
> > protocol like say ftp?  Also have you checked whether internally other
> > machines on the internal network can send mails greater than 80K to
> > that internal server? regards, Sematimba Noah ksemat at eahd.or.ug
> > --------- "Learn from other's mistakes. You cannot live long enough to
> > make them all yourself!"
> >

> Antonio Godinho
> B.Sc., MCP, MCP+Internet, MCSE
> Address:Av. Julius Nyerere 947 3rd floor esq
> Maputo - Mozambique
> Phone  : 258-1-490860
> e-mail : ANTONIO at nambu.uem.mz

Sematimba Noah