Re: MSN && AOL Chat on Un*X

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 03:34:19PM +0300, Patrick wrote:
> I tried installing them from the SuSE rpm packages (7.1 and 2.2.18 kernel)
> but all these programmes keep asking for some script (gconf.sh or
> something like that) which I end up not getting with any install...

Sounds like your distro is broken then. Doing 'rpm -Uvh' should tell you
which packages it depends on, if it needs them.

It was fine for me last time I tried, which I think was back in Red Hat 6.2
:-)

Since all you need is the libraries, maybe doing an rpm --force might be
good enough just to get them installed, hoping that gconf.sh doesn't do
anything too important.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org