forwarded msg.

From: Pierre Dandjinou <Infocom at avu.org>
Subject: [FWD: Internet access for Web streaming from Durban]
To: <aig at uol.co.ug>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 06:57:24 -0400

--998377045CoolFusion.com==

Could anyone out there help?

Pierre

========= ========= ========= ========= =========
[Internet access for Web streaming from Durban]
Katim S. Touray <ks_touray at fanafana.com> wrote on 8/16/01 12:11 AM

Hi all,

I am writing to ask if anyone can help provide the World Association of
Community Radio Broadcasters, aka AMARC (http://www.amarc.org) with short-term
Internet connectivity in Durban, South Africa, for them to cover the
upcoming UN
Conference Against Racism.

I am offering, for free, to stream AMARC's coverage of the conference, but we
are yet to find Internet connectivity in Durban.  I thought I should write to
the group to ask if any ISP in South Africa would be able to help.

Simone Shall is an AMARC technical contact in South Africa, and is getting a
copy of this e-mail, as is Elvira Truglia of AMARC in Montreal,
Cananda.  Please
write directly to Simone (simone at sn.apc.org) if you can provide free Internet
access for, and Elvira (elvira.truglia at amarc.org) if you want more information
about the AMARC coverage of the UN Conference Against Racism.

Thanks in advance for your help, and best wishes in your endeavors.

Sincerely,

Katim S. Touray
ks_touray at fanafana.com

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org