Re: Cisco access list - multihomed question

Brian,

Ok i understand same thing here!. :oP

Just one thing that i noticed with the route maps (having seen your initial
message now  ;o) ) I once did try that and when using Next hope .... the
router CPU utilization went wild!.
So try and use something like

match ip address
Set interface X

One thing that you need to also try to see is what will happen to the
traffic once the interface set goes down ..?. Will the traffic take the
default route out ..?

Also on the interface you apply the rout-map use
IP route-cache policy

For fast switching on policy routing.

If you are indeed trying to achieve Qos then maybe you can use Class-maps
instead and always have your traffic use either of the links out but as
priority traffic.

my two cents worth

Michuki.