From: olaide omotola [mailto:cp_hd at yahoo.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 11:33 PM
To: afnog at afnog.org
Subject: LINUX SERVER

Hi GUYS,
Can anyone help me out on how to install and run a
linux server with over 40 workstation.
I have been a devout user of windows NT AND JUST
RECENTLY i have come to appreciate the strenght of
linux REDHAT.

I just bought the CD know nothing about it my only
problem with linux is that it is not user friendly,pls
note that if your are going to help me out you have to
really come down to my level because i know jack

Thanks!

Lai