Re: registration for afnog and afrinic meetings

Hello Stephane,

I will be giving the "Wireless Engineering" presentation at AFNOG.  Perhaps there is a special hotel rate for Afnog attendees that our not part of the inclusive training registration price.

I will send a fax to the Mercure hotel today for more info.

Sincerely,

John Tully

At 01:45 PM 4/11/2002 +0200, you wrote:
On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 06:15:24PM +0000,
 AINA ALAIN PATRICK <aalain at ecowasmail.net> wrote
 a message of 21 lines which said:

> Online registration for tutorials, afnog and afrinic meetings  are available at www.afnog.org

Time to discuss accomodation :-) The workshop and meeting is at the
Mercure Hotel, which is the most expensive listed in
<URL:http://www.afnog.org/accomodation02.htm>. The two others hotels
are far from Mercure? Any commuting organized?

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org