Re: Mail queuing

What are you using for your dial-on-demand. I used to use diald and would
configure it to respond to only certain types of traffic. I would then
connect periodically and time a cron job to run sendmail -q at these fixed
times of connectivity.

I knwo sendmail has this but I haven't used it for some time now and my
memory fails me. I will have to look for a sendmail mahien somewhere here
and see.

 Noah

Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will
be prosecuted.				-- sign at a railroad station

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org