Re: mails for other domains

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 07:14:44PM +0100, Fisayo Adeleke wrote:
> I have done the below and it seems to work but i'll like to ask how can i go
> about using the an external database as you suggested?

If you want to use mysql, then I believe several other people on this list
have working mysql/courier configurations, perhaps they would be prepared to
share them.

The area I am more familiar with is LDAP, but where I work we use a
proprietry LDAP server so I can't give you any simple configs for OpenLDAP
(say).

Although LDAP is perhaps more standard and widely applicable, you'll
probably find that an SQL database will be easier to configure and easier to
write a web-frontend for (in say perl or php)

Regards,

Brian.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org