Re: Max. concurrent sessions on Exim

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 01:46:04PM -0000, Agbenya Adotey wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. I was looking for where the maximum session is defined
> in the configure file.
> I  couldn't find it before i made this request.

There is some good advice here:

The full exim documentation is in the file "doc/spec.txt" inside the source
tarball, or you can browse an older version at
http://www.exim.org/exim-html-4.00/doc/html/spec.html

Try reading section 42.4 ("Incoming SMTP messages over TCP/IP"). Or click on
"option index" and look for options which contain "smtp" and "max" in their
name.

Regards,

Brian.

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org