Updated BGP monitoring

Hello, AFnog folks.

[ Apologies to those of you who have received this note in other fora. ]

I have updated my BGP monitoring to include ASN analysis.  This includes
the count of unique ASNs, the count of ASNs that originate at least one
prefix, the average path length, the maximum path length, and the bogus
ASNs.  You will find it all here:

http://www.cymru.com/BGP/index.html

The bogus ASN page, complete with a colorful graph, can be found here:

http://www.cymru.com/BGP/asnbogusrep.html

Comments and feedback are always welcome!  My thanks to those who donate
peering and gear to my monitoring efforts.  :)

Thanks,
Rob.
--
Rob Thomas