Re: Mail reader problem

Hi Fisayo                                        > at 2002.10.22_21:01:08_+0200

> I got a little problem i tried solving but aint got a solution yet .... when
> i try to read my mails using my text mail reader (i use mutt anyway) it
> gives error me "Could not copy message" and if I try reading the mails using
> the web interface, it shows message content to be blank - no message shows
> up in any of the received mails you click the subject. What could probably
> be wrong?

my guess is mutt tries to move the mail after you read it.

check your mutt config's mbox-hook
something like:

--8<---------:- snip -:---------8<---------:- snip -:---------8<--
mailboxes =0in/frogfoot
mbox-hook 0in/frogfoot /home/joe/mail/in-frogfoot.`date +%m-%Y`
fcc-save-hook  at frogfoot /home/joe/mail/out-frogfoot.`date +%m-%Y`

make sure mutt has read/write access to the above directory,
if you want the complete example my mutt config is here:
http://blue.frogfoot.net/unix/mutt/

--
Regards
 Johann