cisco router config scenario

Hi all,

On my network (see sketch below), I've got a cisco 2500 series router (IOS
version 12.0(10)) through which M$ client machines are able to access
the internet via the satellite link to ISP2.  ISP2 assigned me two public
ips.  However, the public ips that were assigned were "statically mapped"
onto IPs on the private network 172.16.133.0

Problem Statement
-----------------
My dilema here is that I wish to statically map one of these public ips
(assigned by isp 2) onto the private ip of my mail/webserver, which also
acts as a gateway to the internet via ISP 1.  What I would expect
is that packets destined for one specific public ip (one of those
assigned by ISP2) address are directed to the mail/webserver

The the info on NAT at the cisco advised the entry of the following in the
cisco 2500 series router config:

"ip nat inside source static 192.168.1.x 172.16.133.x"

where 192.168.1.x is the ip address of my mail/web server and 172.16.133.x
is the corresponding private ip address which ISP 2 statically maps onto a
public ip address.

However, this has not helped.  On using the Cisco configMaker v2.6 tool
i discovered that the above entry was being rejected simply because the
"172.16.133.x" address that I was using was a private ip address and yet
i must use it like that since my satellite radio also has an ip on the
172.16.133.x network and does not "know" public ips.

Any suggestions on how i may go about this?

the following is a sketch of my network:
 |----->
 |----->LAN (192.168.1.x)
 |----->

 | |----------------|
 | |                |
 |-| mail/web server|----> ISP 1
 | |                |
 | |----------------|

 | |--------------|     |------------------|   |----------|
 |-|Cisco 2500    |---> |Satellite radio   |-->| ISP 2 NAT|
 | |series router |     |unit with ip on   |   | router   |
                        |network           |

thanks,
----
Greg,