Curbing SPAM - any ideas!

Hello,

In recent I have been receiving many complaints of my customers network
originating SPAM mails. These customers will also claim they run Internet
cafes and as such do not know what people send and stuffs .... and since
they mainly use web based emails, it's knda hard to curb. Anyone got an
idea of how this can be curbed or stopped - apart from terminating my
customers access to the internet which most of these complainants demand
you do?

-fiao

This message sent using EMUmail -- http://www.emumail.com

Jumping through hoops to get E-mail on the road?
You've got two choices: Join the circus, or use MollyMail.

Molly Mail -- http://www.mollymail.com

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org