DNS checker at squish.net

I was just told about this excellent on-line DNS checker:

  http://www.squish.net/dnscheck/

Just enter the name you want to resolve and it shows all the possible trees
of lookups, and validates the respnose from each server. This includes
following the lookups for NS and CNAME records.

Trying "www.afnog.org" for example, and it finds the following problem:

www.afnog.org. 7200 IN CNAME wawa.eahd.or.ug.
  then one of the servers for eahd.or.ug is
  computerpoint.co.ug (195.238.52.191)
    which in turn says "no such domain"

I think that's the same broken nameserver I found a few weeks ago which
claims to be authoritative for the whole Internet. I suggest that whoever
runs the 'eahd.or.ug' domain should ensure that delegation to this server is
removed as soon as possible!

It also shows lack of connectivity to rip.psg.com, but that looks like a
temporary network problem.

There is a very useful summary at the end of the search, which says:

4.5% of queries will end in failure at 195.238.52.191 (computerpoint.co.ug)
- no such domain

0.5% of queries will end in failure at 212.88.97.20 (DEMON.MTN.co.ug) -
failed to resolve computerpoint.co.ug due to 212.88.97.20 - returned
SERVFAIL code

25.0% of queries will end in failure at 147.28.0.39 (RIP.PSG.COM) - query
timed out

The SERVFAIL and timeouts will be retried, but around 4.5% of people trying
to access 'www.afnog.org' will get a 'no such domain' error, because of this
broken nameserver.

Regards,

Brian.