RE: IP_alias under Red Hat

Hi every body
Thank for your quick response. I tried with eth0:0 and eth0:eth0.
Actually the alias is ok with . All two address is reachable trough
internet. So I'm using this machine as modem server and some client get
connected with ip adress in the server ip alias bloc and they can do nothing
outside the server. But they can ping all two server ip address. If they get
connected with ip in the server primary ip bloc, all is right.

sincerely
Moussa Bagayoko

To send a message to this list, e-mail afnog at afnog.org

This list is maintained by owner-afnog at afnog.org